Who should attend?
Foremen and Operatives employed by Organisations and Companies involved in the reinstatement of excavations in the highway.
To provide knowledge and skill to carry out the reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways in accordance with the Code of Practise for the reinstatement of openings in the highway.
On completion each candidate will be able to:
- Remove, if required, any temporary material above foundation level using typical tools and equipment.
- Clean and prepare area for reinstatement.
- Lay and compact suitable bedding material.
- Lay matching modules to existing line level and bond.
- Place and consolidate concrete to match existing.
- Remove all surplus material leaving clean and safe.